Departure : Jaipur
Duration : 7 Nights/ 8 Days
Establish your morning with a guided tour of Old Delhi.Starting with Raj Ghat , where India’s son Mahatma Gandhi cremated .Visit the largest mosque in India known as Jama Masjid.
Take a rickshaw ride in narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk , old bazaar of Delhi. From here we ahead to Red Fort , built by emperor Shah Jahan in 17th century & labeled by UNESCO as world heritage site.
Post lunch you will be taken for a tour to New Delhi planned by Sir Edwin Lutyens.Visit the Humayun’s Tomb , memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun , built in 16th century & renowned as World Heritage Site. Our next attraction will be Qutub Minar , the tallest minaret of world & a perfect example of Indo-Islamic architecture & listed in UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Also visit the India Gate & President House, the official residence of President of India. Overnight Stay in hotel.
After a leisurely breakfast lead to Agra , the home of Taj.Upon arrival check in at hotel.
Later in the afternoon take a guided tour to the visit of Agra Fort , the majestic fort of red sandstone stands on the banks of river Yamuna , continue to Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb.
At the dusk visit the magnificent TAJ MAHAL , one of the seven wonders of the world. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan is a perfect example of most extravagant love.
In The Evening free to explore the local streets, Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning check out from hotel & drive to Jaipur on the way visiting Fatehpur Sikri , knowns as Ghost Capital. Visit the tomb of Salim Chishti , Akbar’s residential complex.
Later drive straight to Jaipur. Upon arrival check in to the hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast in the morning you will be taken for Amber Fort , the majestic fort located at the top of Aravali Hills. Take a short ride on elephant’s back to reach at the fort , a overwhelming experience.
Come back to the city & visit the City Palace , a perfection of Rajput & Mughal architecture , Palace of Winds popular as Hawa Mahal , a five storied building built in 1799 to enable the royal ladies to view the outside life & world.
Later opt for Jantar Mantar , a astronomical observatory.
Optional – Chokhi Dhani
Enjoy the evening dinner at a village resort with typical Rajasthani experience.
Morning after breakfast left yourself in depth of charm.Start your tour to visit the City Palace , built by Maharana Udai Singh on the bank of Pichola Lake , Jagdish Temple , Sahelion-ki-Bari ( Gardens of the maids of Honor ).
Later in the evening enjoy boat cruise on Lake Pichola .After a busy day come back to your hotel & rejuvante yourself .Overnight at hotel.
Say good bye. Morning check out from hotel & head to Udaipur Airport for flight to Delhi . Here in Delhi catch your flight for onward journey.
Highlights of the tour package
- Private guide for more personalized experience.
- Amazing value for your money.
- Romantic experience for the couples.
- Explore the historical locations of India.
- Once in a lifetime experience.
Inclusion in the package
- Hotel will be booked for night stay throughout the tour.
- Accommodation on the double or twin sharing basis.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Free breakfast in the respected hotels.
- Driver food and accommodation.
- Parking and toll tax.
- Rajasthani dinner at the Chokhi Ghani, an ethnic village at Jaipur.
- English speaking guide for a local sightseeing tour.
- All sightseeing and transfers throughout the tour by the air-conditioned vehicle.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Pick up and drop service from the mentioned airport, city hotel, and railway station.
Excluded in the package
- Unspecified meals.
- Flight Charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any types of personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry, monument fees, and alcoholic beverages, camera fees, etc.
- Entrance fees to monuments and places of interest.
Additionally information about the tour
- You will receive the tour booking confirmation within 48hours.
- Children below 5years are free.
- There is no strict dress code enforced at the tour site but it is recommended to dress according to the place.
- Please mention any specific dietary needs during the time of booking.